All Inclusive Destination Weddings. Save up to $1,000! Plus Additional Perks.
Complimentary weddings are available at select resorts. Our Destination Wedding Specialists assist you in planning exceptional celebrations just for two or grand settings for up to 300 guests.
Through our partnerships with the top all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and beyond, we are able to acquire group space just for your special occasion.
The more rooms you book, the greater the perks. Select resorts offer complimentary 6th room free, or every 11th person is free! Complimentary cocktail receptions, group beach bonfires and more are options when booking with our preferred resorts. Free room upgrades and resort credits are also among the perks you’ll enjoy when planning your destination wedding at choice hotels.
Top All Inclusive Destination Wedding Resorts:
- Beaches Turks & Caicos (family-friendly)
- Beaches Negril (family-friendly)
- Moon Palace Cancun (family-friendly)
- Excellence Punta Cana (adults-only)
- Sandals Ochi Beach Jamaica (couples-only)
- RIU Palace Aruba (family-friendly)
- Couples Negril Jamaica (couples-only)
- Sandals Grande Antigua (couples-only)
- Sandals Royal Bahamian (couples-only)
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos (adults-only)
Frequently Asked Questions – All Inclusive Weddings
- How much does an all inclusive destination wedding cost? The basic destination wedding is free at many resorts once you meet the minimum number of nights for your stay. Couples Resorts in Jamaica has one of the lowest nightly requirements with just a stay of 3 nights qualifying for the Complimentary One Love Package. It includes a beach or tropical garden wedding location, wedding officiant, wedding cake and sparkling wine for up to 6 people, a personal wedding planner, bouquet and boutonniere and marriage certificate. Fees do apply for additional guests and government fees. Upgraded wedding packages at resorts range from the basic to elaborate and vary by cost. Can you expect to save by doing a destination wedding? Definitely. However, also expect that there could be costs ranging from $1,500 to $5,000 or more depending upon the type of private function you desire.
- Do all of my guests need to stay at the resort we choose? The short answer is yes. If you choose an all inclusive destination wedding, then the resort is most likely only for guests that are on the all inclusive plan (some resorts have a European Plan with all inclusive option). Individuals can’t just walk into an all inclusive resort and attend a wedding. There will be a day pass fee for access to the resort (for any days they want to visit with your group) and potentially a fee for attending the wedding if your guests are not staying at the resort. Day passes typically run around$100/person for stays until 6pm. After that, a night pass would need to be purchased in order to stay. This can be quite the ordeal and some resorts may limit the number of day passes on certain dates. It’s best for all guests to stay at the resort of your choosing.
- What are the requirements to be married at an all inclusive? Each destination/country has specific rules regarding your eligibility to be married in a civil ceremony. Your Destination Wedding Specialist will go over the details with you when considering your choice.
- Can I do a symbolic ceremony instead of completing the destination requirements? Certainly. Most of our preferred resorts offer symbolic ceremonies and some even offer special complimentary packages when the wedding involves a symbolic ceremony. Many couples are married in a private visit to a justice of the peace in the USA and then book a symbolic ceremony to complete the experience! And most guests will never know the difference.
- Do you charge for your Destination Wedding Planning service? Never! Our compensation comes from our resort and airline partners when you and your guests reserve the stay. We offer wedding services at over 100 resorts in destinations around the world.
- Do I receive the services of an on-site wedding coordinator if I book with your company? Yes. You and your partner first have the services of one of our Destination Wedding Specialists. In addition, our supplier’s group wedding department will assign specific specialists to your wedding and we all work in conjunction with the on-site wedding coordinator!